CALL NOW 631-209-1100
FURNACES (HOT FORCED AIR)
Our Oil Heating Tune Ups consist of:
- Replacement of the Nozzle, General Oil Filter*, and Fuel Pump Strainer**
- Clearing of your oil line to Oil Tank
- Inspection and Cleaning of your Chimney base
- Vacuum Cleaning of the Boiler or Furnace heat exchanger passages***
- Testing of Limits and Safeties.
- Use of a Combustion Analyzer telling you:
- Draft over the Fire - Explains how the combustion gases are moving through your boiler/furnace
- Draft over the Breech - Explains how the combustion gases are moving through your chimney
- Smoke level - Equipment nowadays should be at ZERO smoke
- Net Stack Temperature - this is the temperature of the combustion gases leaving you Heating system
- Carbon Dioxide Percentage (CO2%) - This % explains how tight you boiler is and is used to figure out your heating efficiency
- Efficiency (%) - This is the Efficiency of your boiler. Under 80% and you should think about upgrading your heating system.
- Air Filters for furnaces (Hot Forced Air) are not included in a Tune up.
* - spin on oil filters have additional charges
** - standard A model oil pump found in most households this includes. Additional charges for Riello or other brand oil pumps.
*** - Vacuum cleaning includes most standard residential boilers. Some exotic, foreign, and/or high efficent boilers are labor intensive and require technical knowhow to service and clean which may have additional charges.