Our GAS Heating Tune Ups consist of:
- Checking Gas Pressures to the Heating System
- Wiping down and cleaning air intakes to burner
- Inspection and Cleaning of your Chimney base
- Vacuum Cleaning of the Boiler or Furnace heat exchanger passages***
-Brushing and Cleaning Burners of debris and dust
- Testing of Limits and Safeties.
- Use of a Combustion Analyzer telling you:
- Draft over the Fire - Explains how the combustion gases are moving through your boiler/furnace
- Draft over the Breech - Explains how the combustion gases are moving through your chimney
- Smoke level - Equipment nowadays should be at ZERO smoke
- Net Stack Temperature - this is the temperature of the combustion gases leaving you Heating system
- Carbon Dioxide Percentage (CO2%) - This % tells you how tight you boiler is and is used to figure out the heating equipment efficiency
- Efficiency (%) - This is the Efficiency of your boiler. Under 80% and you should think about upgrading your heating system.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO ppm) - Ensuring low levels (under 50ppm) are produced from your equipment for safety purposes
- Air Filters for furnaces (Hot Forced Air) are not included in a Tune up.
*** - Vacuum cleaning includes most standard residential boilers. Some exotic, foreign, and/or high efficent boilers are labor intensive and require technical knowhow to service and clean which may have additional charges.
CALL NOW 631-209-1100
FURNACES (HOT FORCED AIR)
11 Evergreen Rd Rocky Point NY 11778 us