CALL NOW 631-209-1100
Air Conditioning Repair
Our Air Conditioning Tune Up Consists of:
- Inspection of Condenser (outside unit), Air Handler (inside unit), and Duct work
- Ensure Condensate line is clear and draining properly
- Inspection of the Air Filter or replacement supplied by homeowner
- Testing components that they are electrically sound. (Voltage drops, Amps)
- Testing Refrigerant levels with Gauges. Proper amount of Refrigerant makes you air conditioning run at peak efficiency which reflects your electric bill. Too much can burn out or lower the life of your compressor, too little will make your air conditioning run too long and not cool your house comfortably.